Неактуально LeagueCracker 3.1.0.4

• На форуме работает ручное одобрение пользователей. Это значит, что, если Ваша причина регистрации не соответствует тематике форума, а также Вы используете временную почту, Ваша учётная запись будет отклонена без возможности повторной регистрации. В дальнейшем - пожизненная блокировка обоих аккаунтов за создание мультиаккаунта.
  • Мы обновили Tor зеркало до v3!
    Для входа используйте следующий url: darkv3nw2...bzad.onion/
  • Мы вновь вернули telegram чат форуму, вступайте, общайтесь, задавайте любые вопросы как администрации, так и пользователям!
    Ссылка: https://t.me/chat_dark_time

Alphabrut

Участник

Alphabrut

Участник
25 Июн 2016
I have been pretty annoyed at the fact that some users on here have been selling nulled versions of programs, when the idea of the community is to give....

So, here you go, a null of a null, free for everyone.

Screenshot:

fc4467bf128fcd7b68ea754756054c80.png

Пожалуйста, Вход или Регистрация для просмотра содержимого URL-адресов!

Instructions:

• Download the pack
  • Run LeagueCracker_exclusive.exe
  • Enjoy 453362cdef0056fbb334e2992227ae22.png

fortek

Продавец

fortek

Продавец
29 Апр 2016
Prices of the software that you want to lower than the official seller. It is strange to read such messages. It encouragements than the fee for the product. If you have no idea how "motivation" and "work should be paid", it is meaningless to talk with you. Now you will not find the latest software from babatools because the developer changed the server part. I give a very favorable conditions with constant support. Analogues you will not find anywhere else. I have previously worked with the foreign segment - a freebie lovers. You can make a crack version - the developer will make a fix and you will sit with nothing. But the new version it is necessary to spend money, time and effort.

fortek

Продавец

fortek

Продавец
29 Апр 2016
@fortek Dude on your website u sell stealed software from babatools which is an german Priogrammer dont talk about work which should be paid
I will not explain to you what works is to rewrite the server part and make rebinding babatulz products on your server. If you think that this is done in two clicks - you are not smart. In any case, if you do not like my approach, and you are a very honest person, then go Pay the developer. Do you think I bought the software, downloaded, and just take the resale? You're naive.

fortek

Продавец

fortek

Продавец
29 Апр 2016
I do not even want to continue the conversation with you. You foreigners have a different mindset. At the moment, the only profitable option - only on this forum. People who bought (Russian segment) - everyone is happy. Use streambot v2 - he is free. GL

О нас

• Наше сообщество существует уже много лет и гордится тем, что предлагает непредвзятое, критическое обсуждение различных тем среди людей разных слоев общества. Мы работаем каждый день, чтобы убедиться, что наше сообщество является одним из лучших.

Dark-Time 2015 - 2022

При поддержке: XenForo.Info

Быстрая навигация

Меню пользователя